Many thanks for supporting our mission!
The Lee Community Tennis Association, a non-profit 501c (3) organization, relies heavily on donations in order to maintain our tennis facilities and provide affordable programs and scholarships for youth. We suggest that all participants in our programs make an annual contribution of at least $10 to each of the three funds described below.
CLICK HERE to contribute online. You will have a choice of Payment Type by using the drop down menu found on the next page. The 3 Payment Types are:
- Youth Tennis Fund
- Tennis Facility Fund
- College Scholarship Fund
You can enter any amount you wish on the payment form. CLICK HERE for a printable Donation Form.
CLICK HERE to see one of our major facility improvement projects.
This fund supports our tennis courts and overall tennis infrastructure.
We lease the 2red clay tennis courts from Greenock Country Club and cover all the maintenance costs in exchange for the use of the courts for our leagues and open play by our members.
We fully fund maintenance of the 6 Lee High School Tennis Courts and assist with the maintenance costs of the 2 town owned courts at the Lee Athletic Field on Housatonic Street.
In addition, this fund has paid for:
- 2015 Scorekeepers for Greenock Country Club courts
- 2014 Improving drainage on Greenock Country Club lower court, reinforcing corner by driveway with retaining wall and adding a truckload of red clay to improve % grade ($2000 cost split between Lee CTA & GCC.)
- 2013 Resurfacing, crack repair, installatiion of drainage, painting of Ten and Under blended lines, and wheelchair access to 6 Lee High School Tennis courts. Over $87,000 was raised to qualify for a 20% USTA Facility Assistance Grant. LB Construction, Tri-Town Rotary, and Lee Kiwanis Club were major donors. Read more.
- 2013 Improved access to lower court at Greenock Country Club. These steps were installed with the help of fundraising by volunteer Candy Clark.
- 2002 The top-quality lighting on 3 Lee High School Tennis Courts. Comalli Electric donated the design and labor.
- 2000 Advocate for construction and proper design of 6 tennis courts at Lee HS.
- 1991 Backboard construction at Lee Athletic Field Tennis Courts with materials and labor donated by Kiwanis Club.
- 1990 Advocate for re- building 2 Lee AF Tennis Courts - laying out in proper direction, new fencing, and raising courts above flood plain.
Upcoming projects include:
- Lee HS - Shade Gazebo, Equipment Shed, Ball Machine, Court and Net Repair
- Greenock CC - Re-setting Net Posts, Improving and Expanding Court Area, New Fencing, Watering System