Please follow all court rules!
Looking for courts in North or South Berkshire?
visit the Berkshire County Courts page
Lee, MA tennis courts -
- Lee Middle and High School (6 courts, 3 lighted courts)
not open during school hours (7:30 - 3:00 PM Monday-Friday)
- Lee Athletic Field (2 courts)
Port-A-John facilities available. Lee Athletic Field has 2 tennis courts, along with a skate-park, basketball court, and playground.
- Greenock Country Club (2 red clay courts, schedule time online to play)
Sign up for the leecta.com website to access the Greenock CC court scheduler.
Lee CTA members receive reduced rates (and waived guest fees) on the GCC courts.
click here for the GCC Court Fee Schedule
Lenox, MA tennis courts -
- Lenox Community Center (5 courts)
Lenox community center has 5 tennis courts.
Parking is available on Old Center St (off or Housatonic St)
Stockbridge, MA tennis courts -
- Main Street (residents only, 2 courts)
- Pine Street (public, 2 courts)
Coming from Main St in stockbridge, take a right at St. Joesephs church (across from the Red Lion Inn). Limited parking at the courts, so it's best to park and walk from downtown stockbridge, or along Main St.