ADULT LEAGUES 2019
Be sure that you have logged in at top of page, then click on a program below to enroll.
GUIDELINES FOR ENROLLING IN ADULT LEAGUES - Please read carefully.
- You have to LOG IN and pay your ANNUAL LEE CTA MEMBERSHIP FEE before you ENROLL.
- Member Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
- All transactions will be gathered in our shopping cart for a final secure check-out via Credit Card or Mail in Payment.
- Leagues are filled on a first come, first serve basis! DEADLINE: JUNE 9, 2019
- Before you sign up for a league, be sure you know your NTRP rating, which identifies the skill level of each league. The ratings are denoted as 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0. If you are unsure, please check with our Tennis Director, DeWitt Thomson; he will evaluate your skill level. He can be reached at 413-243-4556. CLICK HERE for NTRP details.
- In Fixed Partner Leagues, you stay with the same partner throughout the season. If you need help finding a partner, please email email@example.com.
- ALL ENROLLMENTS WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE LEAGUE COORDINATORS TO INSURE THAT YOU ARE IN A HOMOGENOUS GROUP BASED ON NTRP RATINGS AND EVALUATIONS BY THE LEAGUE COORDINATORS.
- If you wish to be on the league SUBSTITUTE LIST, please REGISTER on this website and pay the Lee CTA Membership Fee. Then ENROLL in the league, writing SUB in the comments section. Choose MAIL IN PAYMENT at checkout.
- To ENROLL for a league CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE LEAGUE YOU WISH TO JOIN in the 1st column below.
LEGEND FOR SITES
SOFT COURTS: GCC Greenock Country Club - 2 red clay courts; PLC Piretti Lenox Court - 1 private red clay court
HARD COURTS: LMS/HS Lee Middle School/High School - 6 ActionPave courts, 3 lighted; LAF Lee Athletic Field -2 hard cts.
LCC Lenox Community Center- 5 paved courts; MMRHS Monument Mountain Regional High School - 7 paved courts
All players are expected to know the Official Rules of Tennis and adhere to THE CODE, the players' guide to fair play and the unwritten rules of tennis.