welcome to lee cta adult Leagues!
If all players practice goodwill and follow
THE CODE, tennis will be more fun and a better game for all!
- Leagues are filled on a first come, first serve basis!
- DEADLINE: 2 weeks before program begins.
- The skill level of each league is designated by the NTRP Rating System, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, etc
- In Fixed Partner Doubles Leagues, players stay with the same partner throughout the season. In a 7.0 or 8.0 league, the partnership combined NTRPS should not total more than the respective level.
- Players in other leagues decide upon the rotation they would like to follow, either playing with the same partner for all 3 sets or switching partners after each set.
- If you wish to be on the league SUBSTITUTE LIST, please REGISTER on this website and pay the Lee CTA Membership Fee. Then ENROLL in the league(s), writing SUB in the comments section. Choose MAIL IN PYMT. at checkout. (No charge - happy to find a sub!)
- All players are expected to know the Official Rules of Tennis and adhere to THE CODE, the players' guide to fair play and the unwritten rules of tennis.
- ENROLL in the league(s) of your choice below. All your transactions will be gathered in your shopping cart with any discounts applied at final checkout.
- If a program is filled, you will be placed on a waiting list; if there is enough demand, we will do our best to schedule another program at your playing level.
SIGN UP by clicking on the name of an Event or League in the chart below.
Descriptions of programs and fee scale will be shown on landing page.
Fees shown here are for Deluxe Members.
10 week leagues are in CAPS.
5 week leagues are in lower case.
LEGEND FOR SITES
SOFT COURTS: GCC Greenock Country Club - 2 red clay courts; PLC Piretti Lenox Court - 1 private red clay court
HARD COURTS: LMS/HS Lee Middle School/High School - 6 ActionPave courts, 3 lighted LAF Lee Athletic Field -2 paved courts
LCC Lenox Community Center- 5 paved courts MMRHS Monument Mountain Regional High School - 7 paved courts